What are Kissing Cards?
Kissing Cards are a way to give a friend, co-worker, family member, employee, yourself, and anyone else you can think of, a gift of a Lipsology reading (Lip Print Reading) – and a card at the same time. Your job is to collect your giftees’ lip prints and make some fun choices in card backings. The rest is up to Ariana who, once she receives the lip prints, will make a beautiful card with a personal lip print reading that she will deliver to you for you to pass on to your giftee. Here are the details. Ariana looks forward to creating a unique gift for you to give those deserving people in your life! ONE CHANGE from the video – You need to EMAIL your picture of the kisses to Ariana (no upload function yet) with your contact information to discuss your kissing card options.
Kissing Card Descriptions
Basic Option: $25 – Ariana will provide you with a pdf file Kissing Card that includes 3-5 personality traits described from the lip prints you provide.
Full Option: $150 – Ariana will provide you with a pdf file Kissing Card and will spend up to 1 hr doing a writeup of all the traits she finds in the lip prints you provide.
Couples Option basic: $50 – Ariana will provide you with a pdf file Kissing Card that includes 3-5 personality traits that you have in common and/or that are contrasting traits that make your relationship more interesting.
Couples Option full: $175 – Ariana will provide you with a pdf file Kissing Card and will spend up to 1 hr doing a writeup of all the traits she finds that you have in common and/or that are contrasting traits that make your relationship more interesting.
Contact Ariana for group rates! firstname.lastname@example.org
Kissing Card Instructions:
- Get a sheet of blank white paper (without lines).
- Get a strong colored lipstick (red, burgundy, crimson, violet, etc.) and apply to your lips. (Do not use matte lipstick, lip gloss, or balm. Ariana needs a strong print that is easy to see.) Wet N Wild Silk Finish is about $1 and is our “gold standard” of a moist lipstick.
- Kiss the paper.
- Re-apply the lipstick and kiss the paper again (do this step as many times as you like – minimum is 3 kisses).
- Now, number each of the kisses in the order that you made them.
- Next, write your name and the date on the paper nearby the group of kisses.
- Place a single coin near the group of kisses (so Ariana can figure out the size of the kisses) or, provide the measurement – width and “height” of the largest lip print.
- Option 1 – Take a good, clear picture of your group of lip prints (the whole page, signature and all)
- Option 2 – If you have a scanner, you can choose to scan the prints (you will need to measure the width and length of the largest kiss) and save them as a pdf or jpg file as well as letting Ariana know the measurement in your email when you send the file. (Make sure you clean the lipstick off the glass of the scanner or you’ll end up with lipstick on the lid of the scanner.)
- Lastly, send your lip prints jpg or pdf file to Ariana at email@example.com
Please include which option – Basic, or Full that you want and Please provide your phone number if you want the quickest response.
- Contact Ariana with ANY questions you may have about her kissing cards!